We are committed to maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of proprietary and private information regarding our workforce members and operations.
- To protect confidential Harris Health information by only sharing that confidential information with persons who have a legitimate and lawful need to know.
- To secure confidential information both physically and electronically.
- To not alter or falsify information on any record or document.
- To not knowingly communicate or transfer confidential information or documents to unauthorized persons and to take steps to mitigate against unknowingly transferring confidential information or documents to unauthorized persons.
- To immediately notify your supervisor or the Office of Corporate Compliance if you believe that confidential information has been compromised, lost, or stolen.
EXAMPLES OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- Workforce members’ Social Security numbers
- Workforce members’ personal telephone number, address, email address, etc.
- Financial information, such as credit card information, debit card information, bank account information, etc.
- Driver’s license numbers and license plate numbers
- Certain vendor information such as bid information
- Proprietary information such as proprietary computer software